Organisation: The Egyptian Translators & Linguists’ Association
- Translator, Researcher & Writer
- President – Egyptian Translators & Linguists’ Association
- President of The Egyptian League for Translators-
- National Translation Center of Egypt
- Chairman of Arab Translators Encyclopedia
- General Secretary of Egyptian Translators Syndicate
Egyptian translator and researcher. Studied English Literature and Business Administration. Translated many works in different language pairs including Arabic, English, French, Italian and Chinese and supervised many translation projects at international organizations and establishments.
Lecturer specialized in translation arts and sciences with experience extends to more than 20 years. Recently, He is the President of the Egyptian Translators & Linguists’ Association (ETLA) since 2005. ETLA is the first professional NGO in Arab countries founded to support and improve the translation and interpreting professions and foster professional development of individual translators and interpreters.
Researcher specialized in translation, politics, diplomatic and literary issues.
Participated in many conferences and academic events as a translator or researcher. He published various articles and researches in Arabic and other languages concerning translation, languages, literature, politics and diplomacy.