Vice President – Science
Organisation: Batna University, Lab of Dialogue between Civilizations
Place of birth:,Tamza Khenchela -Algeria
Marital Status :Married
Professor of Philosophy since 1998
Batna University,Algeria DZ
- Baccalauréat :1976, Lettre and Human Sciences Blida, Algeria
- BA Philosophy :1981,University of Algiers
- M.Litt:1986, University of Glasgow G.B
- Ph.D :1990, University of Glasgow G B
Jobs and responsabilities
- Honored with recognition by the university of Batna.June 25,2014.
- Award/ Gusi Peace Price International/ Laureate/November 27,2013 Manila, Philippines.
- Man of The Year 2011 for Algeria (ABI) web//www.abiworldwide.com
- Dean of the Faculty of Arts and Humanities , University of Batna : 1999-2010.
- Director of Laboratory Research of Dialogue Between Civilizations and Globalization, since 2003.
- Member of the High Council for the Arabic Language, Algiers : 1998-2003
- President of the committee scientific research Dept of Political Science . university of Batna : 1992-1999.
- President of a research project on “the Future of Civilization Between Conflict and Dialogue”, 2005-2008.
- President of a research project on “The end of Philosophy and the Beginning of Modern History”, 1998-2001.
- Member in the Arabic Philosophy Society : Jordan 1995-2000.
- Member of Chinese Philosophy Society : 2007-2010.
- Member in the Sartre’s Philosophy Society for the North America 1997-2000.
- Full Professor in Political philosophy , University of Batna since 1998.
- Lecturer in Political Philosophy, University of Batna:1991-1994.
- Assistant teacher in Human Sciences, University of Batna 1998-1991.
- Proposed as UNESCO Chair of Philosophy , 2010 , Batna University.
These supervised and submitted: (different Universities throughout Algeria)
- Magister :24,05 submitted
- Doctorate: 18,04 submitted
Courses taught :
- Political sciences and modern history.
- Greek Philosophy .
- Introduction to social sciences.
- The history of political ideas.
- Introduction to philosophy.
- The theory of the state.
- Muslim contemporary Philosophy .
- Research methodology.
- Techniques for research.
- The western philosophy
- The political philosophy
- The history of civilizations.
- Dialogue between civilizations within globalization.
- Democracy : from dialogue to alliance of civilizations .
Books in Arabic:
- Book a group of researchers : Acculturation in a Time of Globalization, 2011 Batna : Algeria.
- Book a group of researchers : Communication and Acculturation, 2010 casablanca Morocco .
- Studies in The History of Political Philosophy .(2 nd .R .edition) .2007 Heber;2007 .
- The Future of the Dialogue of Civilizations along Globalization . 2004 Dubai U.A.E.
- Studies in The History of the Political Ideas .1999, Batna university Press.
- Jean-Paul Sartre and the Algerian Revolution 1954-1962.1996 .Cairo, Egypt.
- The French Intellectuals and the Algerian Revolution 1954-1962 .1995 Dar eshihab, Batna.
Books and articles in English:
- The Philosophy of the Algerian Muslim immigrations to the West:From dialogue to alliance of Civilizations (Manuscript unpublished)2012.
- Jean-Paul Sartre and the Algerian War : 1954-1962, 2007 O.P.U, Algiers .
- The Concept of Bad Faith in Jean Paul Sartre’s Philosophy 2005, O.P.U Algiers.
- Husserl’s Phenomenology, (Human and Sciences Revue).N°6 1997, Batna.
- The Pioneers of Pragmatism, (Human and Sciences Revue).N°3, 1995.Batna.
- Participated in the International Visitor Leadership Program on Interfaith Dialogue March 21-April 8, 2011. United States Department of State Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs.USA.
- Honored at the National Day of Philosophy,University of Batna,April 25-27,2011. www.univ-batna.dz
- Yusuf bin Ahmed kanno award: we adopt your name (Prof,Dr.Amrani)to the list of scientists collaborators with award , Manama , kingdom of Bahrain May 31, 2009 (Private Letter).
- AL-Doha Capital of Arab Culture 2010 ,Ministry of Culture, Arts and Heritage .Participated:The Symposium of Problem of the Arab Cultural Heritage : Between the Borders of identity and Global perspectives, Doha ,April 17-18, 2010.Paper in arabic titled : Towards a New Perspective for Controversial Self-Ego and the Others in the Context of Globalization.
- The Official Web Site of the Nobel Prize. http//www.nobelprize.org
- Book Tips-Visitors Recommend-Jean-Paul Sartre,Being and Nothingness,1943,Nausea,1938.
- Saint Genet,Actor and Martyr,1952,and the Condemned of Altona ,1959. http//www.nobelprize.org/educational/literature/books/comments…
Participation in different colloquies and seminaries :
- Participated on The Muslim World League :Islamic Solidarity”The Muslim World…Problems and Solutions. Paper titled : Plans of communications and dialogue with foreign institutions . 2” 1-3/05/1435 H corresponding 2-4/03/2014.Makkah,the Ancient House of Allah.
- Participation on The week of Rapprochement and Human Harmony – 3d Muscat Oman , 2-6 February 2014. www.sqcic.gov.om
- Participate on the 18th International Conference of the International Society for Chinese Philosophy (ISCP).Paper titled: An Appeal to One Civilization to One World and the Way of Living.State university of New York at Buffalo,USA,July 21-24,2013. http://www.iscp.philosophy.buffalo.edu
- Participated:The20th International Conference of the Simone de Beauvoir Society:Philosophy,Literature and the Humanities, June 20-23,2012 university of Oslo, Norway. www.uio.no.
- The Philosophy of the Algerian Muslim Immigration Towards the West : From Dialogue to Alliance of Civilization . May 23-26,2011. UST 400 Philosophy org. Manila , Philippines . www.scribd.com.
- Moussem cultural International D’assilah 33, Morocco July 2-5, 2011 . www.issuu.com/assilah
- Participated as Mediator and Speaker : In International Seminar : on Da’wah Islamiah In The Contemporary World : Revival and Challenges ,Jakarta Indonesia , July 08-10,2011 .
- 9 th Doha conference of Inter-faith dialogue . October 24-26,2011 . Doha ,Qatar www.qatar-conference.org.
Participated in : UNAOC ( Alliance of Civilizations forums : 2009-2013)
- Second forum : Istanbul 2009 / www.unaoc.org / 2009.
- Third forum Rio de Janeiro.2010 .Paper titled: An Appeal to One Civilization to One world : www.unaoc.org / 2010.
- Fourth forum Doha . Qatar 2011 , www.unaoc.org / 2011 / The obligation of democracy in the Arab world. Arabic . Doha www.alarab.qa/details.
- the 5th forum UNAOC Global Forum, Vienna.Austria,February 26-28,2013. www.vienna5unaoc.at
- United Nation ,Alliance of Civilizations: Turkey at the Crossroads of Cultures January 29-31.2009 Kennesaw State University. Kennesaw . Georgia .USA and presented a paper titled :
The philosophy of the Turkish Muslim Immigration to the West: From Dialogue to Alliance of Civilizations www.kennesaw.edn/aocprogram.html .
09 (Private Letter).–Invities to conference of the initiative of custodian of the two holy mosques for inter religions dialogue and its impact in disseminating human values ( world dialogue ), Muslim world league, Geneva,Switzerland, september 30-october 1st , 2009 www.world-dialogue.org.
- British Society for Phenomenology, April 4-6, 2008 Oxford University, UK.
- 22 World Congress of Philosophy “Rethinking Philosophy Today “ July 30- August 5, 2008 Seoul National University Seoul , South Korea.
- 11th session Al-Babtain’s Encyclopedia of Arab Poets in the Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries, Kuwait 27-30 October 2008 .First Associated Symposimum Dialogue of Civilization and Inter-Faith Dialogue. World Today, Cultures and Interests.www.albabtainprize.org
- US-Islamic World forum . Feb17-19,2007, Doha . Qatar . www.usislamicworldforum.org.
- Jean-Paul Sartre’s political freedom and the Algerian revolution : 1954-1962 . Chinese Philosophy. .Society . Wuhan university . China, June 24-28 , 2007 . www.confucius2000.com , Journal of Chinese Philosophy . www.artxun.com .
- The 3rd International conference on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery ( FSKD’07) Haikou, Hainan,China From 24-28 August 2007 .
- “Dialogue between Religion” 4th Inter-Faith Dialogue. April 25-27,2006 Doha, Qatar. www.dicid.org/conf4.
- The 10th conference of Poetry of Lamartine,(AL-Babtain Prize Kuwait) Paris,31/10/-03/11/2006.
- Globalization and education priorities ,paper titled : Towards a new perspective to strengthen ethics in contemporary Islamic thought in the light of globalization, April 20-21 , 2004 , Riadh , Saudi Arabia
- Public Relations in the Arab World in the Age of Globalization : current realities and future prospects , May 4-5 ,2004 University of Sharjah , UAE
- The Foundation of Abdulaziz saud Al-babtain’s Prize for Poetic creativity(session 09 ,IBEN-ZAIDONN) Cordoba , Spain , October 4-8,2004. www.albabtainprize.org.
- International symposium : globalization , ethics and Bediuzzaman : September 22-24,2002 Istanbul , Turkey .
- Naif Arab Academy for Security Sciences: Congress of Volunteer Work of Security in the Arab World under the banner of Security is Everyone’s esponsibilities September 25-27, 2002 .
- “The Criticism of Civilization in the Modern Arabic Ideas “March .28th 30th, 2001.Titouane, Moroco.
- “Islam and the Dialogue of Civilization” November.04-07th .2001.Riadh, Saudi Arabia.
- North –South Philosophy www.evafil.com.
- See more informations about the author : www.vitaminedz.com / www.univ-batna.dz / www.amrani-lab-aocd.org .
5- languages mastered
- Arabic: excellent spoken and written.
- English: excellent spoken and written.
- French: very good spoken and written.
- Thamazirt: very good spoken.