Kush Kalra is a Law Graduate from Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab, India and have done his under graduate specialization in human rights. He has written many articles which are published in national and international Journals of repute. Currently he is practicing in Delhi High Court. He believes that education can bring big difference to improve our lives. He also believes in Justice Krishna Iyer sayings “Something was dead in all of us, what was dead is hope and positivity”.
ACHIEVEMENTS FELLOWSHIPS AND AWARDS
- Regional Finalist (Punjab) of International Climate Champions, 2009 Organised by British Council & Teri.
- Finalist Social Work (India), of Global Scholar-Education world 2009, Young Achievers Awards.
- Winner Green Apple Award for Environment, 2010
- Winner Karmaveer Puruskar for Human Rights Initiatives, 2010
- Recipient of Kamla Chowdhry Fellowship from Centre for Science and Environemnt, June, 2011
- Regional Finalist, 2011 Youth Volunteer of the Year Awards, an Apeejay Surrendra Group Centenary Initiative
- Attained the Gold Standard of the International Award for Young People, The Duke of Edinburgh , Dated 1-11-2011
- Awarded Gandhi Fellowship, 2012
- Member Indian Youth Delegation to China, 2012
- Membership Officer International Bar Association, Student Committee.
- Attended 3rd UNAOC Summer School organized by University of Aveiro and the Euro-Mediterranean University, which was held in Coimbra, Portugal from 5 to 12 August, 2012.
- Record Holder for Most Human Rights Awareness Programs (India Book of Records) May, 10, 2012
- Record Holder for Most Books on Law Published in a Year (Single Author), 20 September, 2013 (India Book of Records)
- Recipient of National Youth Award, 2012-13
- Record Holder for Most Books on Law Published in a Year (Single Author), Worldrecordsindia.com
Graduated (B.A. LL.B (Hons.) from Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala, Punjab Percentage Secured in Graduation: 67%