Barrister and Solicitor at Law
- Fellow, Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators,
- Alternative Dispute Resolutions (ADR) practitioner,
- Gender and child right promoter,
- Social entrepreneur,
- An event (MICE) planner,
- A Chartered Secretary and Administrator,
- A trainer on Negotiation, Peace building and Conflict Resolution,
- A volunteer with organizations including Child Justice Clinic (CJC),
- A Principal State Council in Taraba State Ministry of Justice.
Comfort is a member of some professional bodies which include the:
- Nigerian Bar Association ( NBA),
- International Federation of Women Lawyers (FIDA) Nigeria,
- Association of professional negotiators and mediators(APNM),
- Institute of Chartered Mediators and Concilators(ICMC),
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN)
She is dedicated to duty and always committed to success in her assignments and can accomplish great tasks without supervision. She has good sense of Emotional Intelligence and relates well with team members.
Comfort Yubuin is the founder of COMFORT HUMAN RIGHT FOUNDATION, an NGO engaged in the promotion and protection of the rights of the indigent, particularly women and children. We offer pro-bono legal and para legal services to indigent citizens and victims of abuses, ADR, advocacy, training and seminars, awareness creation, empowerment through capacity building and practical mentoring.
We reach out to the voiceless and those at the grass roots.
We collaborate with both state and non-state actors who are stakeholders in our area of intervention.
We also advocate for inclusive peace processes and conflict resolutions, for a violence-free, united and harmonious society.