WCS Vice President – Culture, Civilisations & Ethnicity
- Social Worker, Fachstelle für sexuelle Gesundheit
- International Co-coordinator, Alliance de la Francophonie pour le Post 2015, la Migration et le Développement
- National coordinator, No Hate Speech Movement http://act4hre.coe.int/no-hate
- Master in Social work – Master in Demography
CO-HABITER is an International Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) which positions itself as a mediator for a “better living together” of multicultural societies. http://www.co-habiter.ch/index.php?lang=en
It intends to involve itself in the promotion of a harmonious and peaceful coexistence of the majority and minority groups in general, and also of established persons and newcomers in the European and Swiss societies in particular.
CO-HABITER works particularly towards this objective through actions establishing intercultural dialogue among the components of the society that will have to live together.
In its commitment, a singular emphasis is put on the young people and their acquisition of intercultural skills.
CO-HABITER also contributes to the National and European debates on issues of living together.
On the extra-European level, it initiates and supports activities which aim at improving knowledge and a better understanding of Africa.
It also participates in the democratization process and development of the continent through various activities.
The organization has national representative in more than 15 countries across Europe and Africa.
- Swiss civil society for High Level Dialogue on Migration and Development, International
- No Hate Speech Movement, 2012 – 2014, European level
- Alliance de la Francophonie pour le Post 2015, la Migration et le Développement, international
- European youth Intercultural dialogue training, 2010, 2011, 2012, Switzerland